The weather is improving and we are all looking forward very much to getting back on the water and enjoying each others company once again.
This timetable is provisional and should be considered with due regard to the current advice from HMG in force at any time and the latest version of the NBYC “Covid Security Advice and Instructions. March 2021”.
We are advised that whereas there will be no limit on the numbers of persons allowed to sail there will continue to be restrictions on the numbers permitted to gather on shore until 21 June 2021.
- March 8th – School sailing permitted to return.
Toilets will be available but not showers or changing facilities. Self catering only.
- March 29th – The club grounds open to members.
- April 4th – Sunday racing programme starts. Self catering only.
- April 17th – Hatch (outside), access takeaway bar and snacks available.
- May 2nd – Open Regatta. Pre-booked entry by WebCollect only with restricted numbers. Hatch takeaway available.
- May 15th & 16th Keelboat Open Weekend entry by WebCollect only with restricted numbers. Hatch takeaway available.
- May 17th – Limited indoor hospitality available.
- June 21st – Number restrictions lifted.
Discussions on the social programme, training and in particular Wroxham Week continue. We will advise members about these as soon as possible. If you wish to make suggestions or share ideas on these we welcome your contributions.
You may also find the following additional guidance useful: