Become a Member
The Norfolk Broads Yacht Club is always welcoming new members.
To apply for membership of please download and complete a Membership form and a New Member Sponsor form.
Completed forms and fees should be sent to:
Norfolk Broads Yacht Club
If you have any questions please contact the NBYC Office on Tel. 01603 782808
or email email@example.com
|Subscriptions - 2013|
|Full - 28 years of age and over||£225.00|
|Intermediate - 23-27 years of age||£135.00|
|Spouse or widow of both preceding categories||£125.00|
|Youth - 18-22 years of age||£90.00|
|Junior - 8 -17 years of age||£48.00|
£125.00 - Payable by any member on joining the Club, when aged 23 years and over.
REGISTRATION FEE - SPECIAL OFFER REDUCED TO £25 FOR A LIMITED PERIOD
PLEASE CONTACT NBYC FOR DETAILS
- All age categories are governed by the age of a member at 1st January of the season concerned.
- Registration fees and subscriptions are due with this application form. Subsequent subscriptions and mooring fees are due annually on the 1st January of each year.
- In the event of non-election, monies accompanying this application will be refunded.
- Applicants who are new to the area/do not know any existing members should contact the Club for details how to join.
- Details of mooring fees can be found on the Mooring Application form